Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. Get up to 40% faster drilling and 15% more life, even in the toughest applications. Designed for the toughest applications, the 1 SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. With a powerful 8 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM – 1,620 RPM, 0 BPM – 5,860 BPM and 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque. You’ll get superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. At just 6.1 lbs. this rotary hammer is easy to use and helps avoid user fatigue. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and operation offers maximum versatility. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM – 1,620 RPM, 0 RPM – 5,860 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque, blow energy
- 3-mode operation for versatility, rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 6.1 lbs. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue
- Includes: 1 in. SDS D-handle rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case