The DEWALT DCS380B 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw has a four-position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes. The 1-1/8 in. stroke length allows the blade to cut more material in one pass than blades with shorter lengths, allowing you to work more efficiently. It has a variable-speed trigger with 0-3000 SPM to provide increased blade control and faster cut speeds. The pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows for easier depth-of-cut control. It has a rubber over-molded comfort grip that delivers optimal balance and control even when used for long periods. The double oil-sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability.
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 SPM for ultimate operator control
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows for easier depth-of-cut control
- Batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these 20-Volt batteries (DCB200, DCB201) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119, DCB103)
- Double oil-sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability